Content Manager & Copywriter
- Change the future of global education
Our Client is a well-funded tech start-up, backed by US investors, launching in January 2019. Through digital products, they aim to provide people a new set of tools to get ahead in their careers and lives and reach their goals faster. Our client is currently looking to hire 4 copywriters to join their team in Singapore.
In this role, you will he in charge of the overall strategy for your specific content verticals (any 2 out of Technology, Start-ups, Current Affairs, Career, Money, Hard Skills, Soft Skills and Health & Wellness). You will:
- Strategize, plan and develop content within the fields of your content verticals
- Meet experts in the fields, including start-up founders, C-level executives, politicians and other prominent personalities
- Interview experts for digital content
- Write and edit digital content
- Host bi-weekly events within the content vertical
- Network in the industry and bring onboard new experts
You have at least 3 years experience within a copywriting / content management role. A background in journalism, media production, radio, conference production or similar is a strong advantage. Over the course of your experience you have ideally developed demonstrable experience in planning and conducting interviews with senior people. Experience within media/ technology industries or startups would be a strong advantage. You additionally have strong research, networking and relationship management skills.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/12520214
Snaphunt Pte Ltd