Content Management (Digital Learning | West)
Our client is the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service.
- Develop and implement learning engagement strategies that support seamless, self-driven learning experiences
- Leverage data analytics to derive actionable insights that can shape learning engagement strategies to enhance the learning experience
- Assess and determine e-learning courses effectiveness in meeting learning needs
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to develop, curate or acquire content
- Provide consultancy services to institutes, tenants and other stakeholders
- Set and manage expectations, project timelines, content quality standards, etc, for both outsourced and in-house projects
- Support institutes and tenants in creating courses and uploading e-learning content
- Develop and implement relevant policies and processes that guide how content should be organised, created, deleted, stored, etc.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in designing, developing and implementing digital learning solutions and strategies
- Strong interest and aptitude in digital learning platforms, approaches to digital learning at the workplace, user experience design and other forms of technology-enhanced learning
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrates integrity and drive for excellence
This is a 1-2 year contract (Convertible to Perm) role
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16374
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD