Content Front End Associate
FairPrice On Content & Catalogue Team drives process and technology solutions to improve the structure and quality of our product catalogue. One of the key responsibilities of this team is managing FairPrice’s category-attribute structure - this structure is the foundation for which our product catalogue is built on and is critical to enable our customers to search, browse, refine and understand the products available. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to implement changes to the category and attribute structure and execute product findability improvement initiatives.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Execute all changes to Category-Attribute structure required benefiting the search and browsing experience
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure Category-Attribute set-up across platforms are correct as business requirements
- Conduct live audit of categorization, define mis-categorization scenarios and work with Listing team for clean up
- Maintain reports and implement improvements on search and recommendation performance
- Diploma in related disciplines
- Data-centric; a deep curiosity of metrics, the ability to identify the right metrics and track and report back on impact
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, handle multiple tasks, behave proactively and must be a self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft in Excel and PowerPoint and preferably in SQL
- Prior experience in e-commerce company preferred
- SQL skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd