Content Development Specialist
Wizlearn Technologies | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Review Clientele existing Training / Courses and recommended appropriate strategies to convert to blended or e-learning format.
- Review and develop curriculum design to incorporate technology and relevant learning pedagogies.
- Supervise the design and development of e-learning content that consist of an assortment of media types.
- Develop, conceptualise and edit storyboard that will be translated into finished interactive content.
- Develop courseware testing and evaluate courseware based on the approved storyboard.
- Diploma or Degree in any Management discipline; Preference is given to degree in Instructional Design, Education, Psychology, Instructional Technology, Computer Engineering or related qualifications.
- Possess a Advance Certificate In Training and Assessment or Diploma in Adult Continuation Education (DACE), equivalent or higher qualification from Institute of Higher Learning such as NIE Post-graduate qualification in Education or Instructional Design will be advantageous.
- At least 1 – 3 years working experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, Content Development and Training practices.
- Experience in the instructional design process and phases.
- Working knowledge on authoring tools, usability and functionality testing methods, as well as course and learner evaluation methodology will be advantageous.
- Candidate should have good interpersonal communication and presentation skills and is a team player.
Wizlearn Technologies (formerly known as ASKnLearn) is a leading e-learning solutions company in Singapore. The company was originally formed in partnership with Ngee Ann Polytechnic in 2000. In 2005, the company merged with WizLearn Pte Ltd, the spin-off company of the National University of Singapore. Wizlearn Technologies provides internet-based e-learning solutions with customized contents to many local and overseas corporate, government institutions and agencies. Companies under the Wizlearn Technologies Group include, PAVE Education Pte Ltd and Singaporelearning.com Pte Ltd.