- Join an exciting platform that will make a positive impact on health and wellness
- Excellent opportunity to accelerate your career
- Work alongside and learn from best in class talent
Our client is an upcoming health and wellness umbrella platform, which connects health and wellness enthusiasts directly to outlets and professional individuals around the world.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing video production from start to finish including the conceptualisation, scripting, scheduling and resource management of videos.
- Managing project timelines and budget.
- Arranging and managing external resources (equipments, crews, actors and venues).
- Video editing, graphic effects, sound effects, audio adjustment, color grading and composition.
- Using the principles of editing to control the pace and flow of the video.
- Integration of music, sound effects and balances of audio.
- Executing studio and location shoots and handling all camera equipment and lighting.
- Editing/ digitally touching up pictures and videos.
- Working collaboratively with video producers and other key stakeholders to create high quality video content.
- Performing the full range of editing works - splicing, sound balancing, color correction and color grading.
- Organising and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Working closely with producers to manage all incoming media and outgoing deliverables.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Incorporating and updating all required versions of visual effects shots into the current cuts of the VFX / live action sequences.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Performing shot specific colour corrections to match editorial reference when required.
- Work in partnership with other members of the teas to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard while maintaining schedules.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Content Management, Editing or Production, within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Other and Final Cut Pro
- Having experience within Camera & Photography, Content Development & Management, Content Planning, Video Editor, Video Production, VFX, would be a strong advantage.
- You have a strong understanding of color, framing and lighting.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions.
- You possess a strong artistic & creative aesthetic and can communicate your ideas simply and effectively.
- You can develop compelling narratives and visuals.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd