Consumer Marketing Associate
We're looking for a bright, enthusiastic Consumer Marketing Associate to join the team, taking charge of conceptualising, launching and optimising integrated marketing campaigns.
This role will also provide you with the training and skills to become a well-rounded marketer, across channels such as CRM, digital marketing and social media, and require staying in touch with the relevant local trends.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behaviour. You should also be able to analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ultimately, you should help us to achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
• Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
• Gather and analyze consumer behaviour data
• Assist with organizing events
• Coordinate with the Marketing Design to create advertising material
• Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
• Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
• Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
• Execute the communications and marketing requirements for these campaigns
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
• Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
• Solid computer skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
• Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes