Consultant, Talent Assessment & Selection (Public sector)
- Our Client is in the Public sector, in Education industry.
- To influence the way the Public Service identifies and develops its leaders via coordinating and managing Talent Selection and Future Leaders projects.
- Play both leading and supporting roles in in the provision of talent selection consultancy services to both senior and mid-level stakeholders in public service agencies.
- The design and delivery of assessment and evidence-based solutions including but not limited to job analyses, competency-based interviews, assessment centres, validation, research studies, and data insights.
- Combine technology and assessment methodologies to deliver effective selection and development processes based on available tools, best practices and research.
- Starting off from Selection, you will be exposed and given the opportunity to grow your skill set in the broader Talent Management and Organisation Development areas.
- Minimum Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in the area of Talent management; preferably in a Consulting or HR practitioner capacity.
- Understanding of the Public Service context would be highly preferred.
- Have an interest and knowledge in Psychometric, Measurement and/or Statistics: designing psychometrically-sound diagnostic approaches (e.g. validation and research studies).
- Display an awareness of the latest selection technologies and methodologies.
- Possess strong relationship-building skills - ability to build and leverage on large networks, including engaging and influencing at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17944.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD