Consultant (IT Governance & Risk Management)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Lead, develop and implement IT Governance & risk management through the development, review and compliance of policies, standards, processes and guidelines.
- Drive risk management efforts by ensuring effective risk reporting and review so that the risks of the organization are identified and reduced as well as the risk controls are developed and tested.
- Lead PDPA compliance for IT staff and the service providers. Responsible for processes to ensure that the personal data protection policies, standards and guidelines are appropriately implemented and enforced, weakness and new threats are identified, mitigated and controlled.
- Implement and review the processes to execute crisis management and business continuity planning. Responsible for the periodic review of the business impact analysis, preparedness and readiness training, and awareness for staff and departmental business continuity managers.
- Administer on-going information-security training and awareness program for different levels and related personnel. This includes monitoring the level of awareness using appropriate measures.
- Manage and supervise the periodic IT audit and internal audit exercises to ensure sufficient control measures as well as checks and balances are put in place and ensure prompt follow-ups and closure of audit findings.
- Possess a good University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant degree.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in IT governance and risk management and in leading the development and delivery of relevant framework, policies, standards and procedures.
- Experience in operating infocomm risk, data protection and cyber security programmes in line with business needs while balancing risk mitigation, cost effectiveness and usability.
- Able to think strategically and work independently.
- Be service-oriented, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious and results-oriented.
- Have good team leadership skills, negotiation skills and relationship management with excellent business acumen and service mindset.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096