Construction Site Engineer
Wing Tuck Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- In-charge of Civil/Structural design, coordination and Project Management of large scale building project
- Designs and updates Civil/Structural layouts, sections, details, etc.
- Preparing implementation methodologies, work schedules and man-hour estimates for proposals of new work
- Able to coordinate with owners, consultants and sub-contractors/suppliers.
- Adheres to ISO quality requirements in the execution of works
- Manage procurement of resources, monitor and control material usage
- Prepare reports (daily/weekly/monthly progress report, inspection report etc.)
- Ensuring the quality of the deliverables and project delivery is achieved
- Ensuring all government and safety regulations are complied on site
- Any other duties as assigned
- Possess at a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within construction company in Singapore, preferably A&A and building works
- Knowledgeable in Autocad software
- Strong technical knowledge and familiar with Singapore regulation
- Able to work independently and in a team
Applicants kindly submit your comprehensive resumes, stating your current salary & expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Wing Tuck Engineering Pte Ltd