Construction Manager (Project Management / Site / Main Con / UP$7000 / East)
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 14C7121|EA Personal Registration No: R1984025
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist in planning and creating schedules and project timelines.
- Track deliverables, control subcontractors and suppliers to meet schedule, safety and quality objectives.
- Attend all meetings including consultant, technical and subcontractor.
- Planning of housekeeping by coordinating responsibilities of site engineers / site supervisors and sub-contractors.
- Supervise subcontractors’ works to ensure timely completion and quality standards of project.
- Prepare and update all site reports and monitor progress of project.
- Maintain proper documentation.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Building equivalent recognised by PEB / BCA.
- 5 - 8 years of working experience in local building construction industry.
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd