Construction Manager - project management (Power industry | Up to $5000)
- Japanese MNC working opportunity - provide back up power solution (UPS system)
- Basic up to $5,000 + AWS + VB
- Exposure in data center project
- Permanent position
- Friendly working environment and great career progression!
Working location: Tampines/Islandwide (required travel to client site)
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Plan project schedule showing the key milestones, progress and developments.
- Lead and participate in various projects teams to implement project deliverables.
- Manage project issues and highlight to the Management where necessary.
- Provide regular status report to the Management.
- Provide effective leadership to project team and ensure interaction and collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Manage relationship with clients, consultants and building owners.
- Project management background office based - planning, managing submissions, reporting & attending client and subcontractor meetings
- Project management background site based - overseeing site installation, site progress, manpower allocation, problem solving, coordination with other trades, overseeing and planning FAT, SAT, T&C and managing HSE issues
- Min Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Mechanical (Mechatronics) engineering or other related studies
- At least 4 years relevant experience in Construction industry
- Background with data center/generator back up power would be an added advantage
- Preferably with knowledge in building / critical facilities Power Management, Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Standby Generators
- Possess own vehicle is an added advantage
- Resourceful, result-oriented and assertive team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested please send your updated resume to Vivian:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
R2090138 liew chien hui (vivian)
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd