THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 23-Jul-2019
Experienced, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Executing and planning the civil works at sites
- Ensure on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligation.
- Coordinate with Senior Site Engineers with regards to all construction activities and also ensure that all required materials are delivered on time.
- Developing the construction program with the Project Manager and other technical team members
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Required skill(s): MS Office, AutoCad.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Civil Engineering .
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitide, initiative, independent and pro-active