Connected Enterprise Project Engineer (Leadership Development Programme)
Job Title: Connected Enterprise Project Engineer (Leadership Development Programme)
Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Location: South West, Singapore
With more than 20000 people in more than one-third countries in the world, our client is one of the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation. They are committed to make its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Their keen focus on technology innovation and corporate responsibility fuels their success.
- You will be primarily responsible for the development and implementation of detailed Connected Enterprise* solutions for Singapore Plant - You will utilize project management tools to estimate projects timeline, cost and technology required. (*The Connected Enterprise: Smart manufacturing is the gateway to digital transformation. Connected smart devices open new windows of visibility into processes. Data and analytics enable better and faster decision making. Seamless connectivity spurs new collaboration. The Connected Enterprise makes all this possible. It converges plant-level and enterprise networks, and securely connects people, processes, and technologies. - You will collaborate with Sales Team to showcase the solutions for The Connected Enterprise.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or other related technical degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with influencing capability
- Strong analytical and execution skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong team player
- Knowledge in Programming Skill is added advantage, PLC Ladder Logic, Java Scripting, Python
- Knowledge on Industry 4.0 concept is added advantage.
- Leadership Development Program: This is a unique 2-year rotational program providing experiential learning within the company's businesses. The company will help you match your background, skills and interests to business needs that will support your professional growth and development as a leader of change. Participants establish a strong network with other professionals and business leaders through work, learning and social activities. During these programs, you will be introduced to in-depth technical information. The company will also evaluate your growth and progress, provide guidance and support, and stress the importance of adding value for our customers. The skills you will learn and the connections you will make prepare you for a dynamic full-time career in the company.
- Working hours: Office hour Monday to Friday, 5 day work week : 8.30am to 5.30am or 9am to 6pm (flexible starting time can be discussed with manager.) All Fridays end at 4.30pm
- Shuttle bus available from Jurong East and lakeside (morning / evenings)
- Training leave to attend Skillsfuture course, Family Care Leave, Volunteer work time-off on top of usual leave (such as annual leave, other govt required leave types eg medical leave).
- Competitive flexible Benefits include coverage for holiday package, medical, dental, TCM, fitness club fee, optical,etc.
- Insurance coverage
- Work-life initiatives: During June and December school holidays, dependent on work exigencies (not applicable to staff on shift work or operators). Work 1 additional hour per day from Monday to Thursday, Friday allowed to leave earlier by 4 hours (i.e 12.30pm)
- Discount of $1 off for lunch time at canteen.
- Discounted snacks and bread.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
James Sim (Registration No.: R1980794 )
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd