In IMAPAC, we embrace innovation; we value integrity; we encourage interaction. If that is what you believe in, we invite you to be a part of us today!
You will be working directly with the Head of production on one of our most important launches in biologics portfolio. This is a unique experience to work directly with one of the most talented individuals in our business and a thought leader in the biologics conference industry.
To complete the Conference Production work for IMAPAC Pte Ltd, this includes but not limited to:
- Following the directions provided in the conference business plan, conference programme, event brief and instruction manual (provided by IMAPAC Pte Ltd)
- Assist the Conference Producer and Project Director in executing conference production activities such as topic and market research, testing commercial viability of the conference programme, inviting and confirming speakers, content generation, timeline management, take minutes of meeting and follow up on the discussed activities, etc.
- Writing and editing conference marketing materials like brochures and EDMs
- Assisting with project write-ups and descriptions
- Maintenance of statistical databases
- Attend (if required) and play a critical role in the delivery of our world class conferences
- You will represent IMAPAC Pte Ltd as Conference Production during the contract period.
What You Will Gain:
- Communicating and building relationships with potential business partners, associations and vendors
- Exposure to balanced blend of business vs design thinking practices vital for success in the modern working environment
- Exposure to and experience with various project management and operation practices, plans and strategies
- Receive valuable feedback on your working style and performance which would help improve and enhance your skills and attributes
- A personalised pathway to develop under the guidance of experienced project managers
- The opportunity to become a full time employee of the company, with your own portfolio of conferences
- Visibility into the inner workings of a fast growing conference industry
- Hands-on knowledge on various aspects of conference production
- Direct communication and network building with leaders in the biologics and life science industry
- Opportunity to curate and publish relevant content for the company’s conferences
- Able to command well in English and Chinese language, and even better, command of one or more of the Asian languages such as:, Japanese, Korean or Bahasa Indonesian to liaise with clients
- Passionate and willing to learn about conference management, market research and biologics
- A really excellent communicator. concise, engaging, calm and thorough.
- Looking to work somewhere fun. Yearning for more responsibility and a reason to look forward to Mondays.
- Able to work as an intern in Singapore with one of the following status: 1. You are a Singaporean or Singapore permanent resident 2. You are a foreign national and are currently doing an undergraduate degree where internship is a requirement to complete your studies
Please apply directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your detailed resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates with be notified.
IMAPAC Pte Ltd