PropNex Property Management Consultants Pte Ltd (PPMC)| Date Posted: 10-Mar-2020
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Organizes and plans the day-to-day operations of the site.
- Leads and supervises the staff under his/her charge and term contractors (security, cleaning and landscaping) in ensuring proper maintenance and administration of common areas and security of the estate as well as providing a high standard of property management service at all times.
- Attends to residents’ queries and respond to all emails and correspondences as well as maintain good relationship with residents.
- Inspects buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to ensure property is well maintained.
- Solicits and analyzes quotations from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance works.
- Investigates complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Responsible for entire estate in terms of Structural Aspects and Safety, Electrical Installation and Plumbing Works and ensure compliance with building statutory requirements.
- Liaises with government authorities, statutory boards, lawyers, auditors etc on matters relating to building management and maintenance.
- Responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to finances relating to building management.
- Liaises with council members as well as convene council meetings and AGM.
- Maintains contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Estate Management, Real Estate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in managing a medium to big-sized estate.
- Strong client focus and able to maintain a high level of property management service.
- Exposure to Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), that is, residential property environment.
- Strong administrative and co-ordination skills.
- Working Location: North / East / West
- 5.5-day work week, alternate Saturdays
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Please be informed that we no longer collect NRIC/ID number of applicants.
PropNex Property Management Consultants Pte Ltd (PPMC)