Condo Manager - Experience needed | $4K | Across Island
PropNex Property Management Consultants Pte Ltd (PPMC)| Date Posted: 19-May-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Attend to residents’ enquiries and maintain good relationship with residents.
- Work closely with technician/contractors to resolve repair/maintenance issues of the properties and to implement preventive maintenance measures etc.
- Supervise contractors and term contractors (cleaning, security and landscaping workers) and conduct regular audits of their work.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to ensure property is well maintained.
- Solicit quotations from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance works.
- To be responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to general maintenance of the building.
- Conduct council meetings and attend AGMs of the condominium sites under PPMC.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Estate Management, Building Services, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing condominium.
- Good administrative and co-ordination skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Willing to travel
Applicants who are keen, please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PropNex Property Management Consultants Pte Ltd (PPMC)