Concierge Executive - Up to $2200 + AWS + VB
• Salary up to $2200 + AWS + VB
• 5 days work week (shift work)
• Maintain complete knowledge and understanding of Hotel’s and Residence layout appointments, amenities and locations, all service hours of operations
• Scheduled daily group activities, names and locations of meeting/banquet rooms.
• Local events, Local cultural heritage, attractions, holiday schedules, Dining and Entertainment venue
• All certified vendors information: activities, prices, schedules, cancellation policies, etc
• Accommodate and expedite all requests in congenial manner.
• Collect guest preferences for all guests that have not already been collected by reservation and from the pre calls from the Library.
• Ensure that all pertinent information is documented in the Concierge Assistant.
• Handle guest complaints by following the procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Document all guest requests, complaints or problems immediately and notify designated department/personnel for resolving the situation. Follow up within 10 minutes to ensure completion and guest satisfaction.
• Performs concierge services such as arranging transportation, airline reservations and changes, golf, tennis, luggage repair, art sales or any special guest request.
• Promote packages, promotions, and up-sell whenever possible
• Communicate VIP and Repeat Guest arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities. Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests).
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships within and other departments
• Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of our guests
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
• To work closely with Pastry and Executive Chef for any special amenities, Breakfast and Hi-tea presentation
• Maintain all equipment at Library to ensure they are in good working order.
• Ensure sufficient stock of Books and DVD to provide guest with choice
• Assist Call Center, Front Desk and Bell staff as assigned.
• Provide guestroom; Tours of the Hotel and grounds.
• Legibly document maintenance needs on work orders and submit to Engineering
• $1800 - $2200 + AWS + VB
• 5 days work week
• Shift work
(a) 7am – 4.30pm
(b) 10.30am – 8pm
(c) 1pm – 10.30pm
• Sentosa (Shuttle service provided from Harbourfront MRT station)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a 5 stars hotel
• Diploma in Hotel Management preferred
• Possess a good command of the English language and the ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone
• Fluency in second language preferably.
• Understands VIP requirement
• Strong customer service mindset
• Knowledge of the locality, its attractions, services, suppliers and vendors.
• Must be friendly, courteous, served-oriented, and flexible and enjoy working with people.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Positive can-do attitude and ability to understand guest inquiries and create unique and individual experiences.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
• Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the door.
• Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintains concentration and makes concise decisions.
• Excellent judgment, attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team and managing subordinate.
• Ability to be flexible as the job changes and be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and evenings
• Must have a professional image and personality exuding confidence and leadership skills.
• Ability to be a clear thinker in pressured situations and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to towards the goals
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd