COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMIC (CFD) ENGINEER [Job Code 191208DX]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Liaise with project team or customer on specifications of the computational fluid dynamics simulation project
- Obtain specific project detailed information such as drawings, parameters, simulation objectives
- Report objectives and requirements
- Simulation area of focus
- Data centre data hall design – flow analysis, cooling performance, feasibility studies
- Mechanical and electrical room design – flow analysis, cooling performance, feasibility studies
- Outdoor equipment cooling performance – Chilled water buffer tank flow pressure loss / roof top equipment heat dissipation etc.
- Other areas of simulation may include building ventilation performance etc.
- Consultancy based on CFD simulations
- Advise on data hall performance and recommendations for enhancing design - such as raise floor, false ceiling, CRAC, heat load distribution
- Provide insights to design comparison between different data hall designs, chilled water buffer tanks, M&E rooms etc.
- CFD proposals
- To provide support to solutions/proposal team, generating preliminary CFD simulations / technical proposals for contract submissions or tenders
- To provide support to sales / marketing teams both from the design and build team and CRAC sales team, generating 3D simulations for marketing efforts
- Other responsibilities related to CFD requirements
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering and above
- Background or experienced in using either solidworks, autodesk autocad in 3D solid modeling or Creo or Catia
- Experience with any Computational fluid dynamics softwares such as Ansys, Mentor Graphics etc. would be preferred although not mandatory
- Must be willing to work on odd hours as and when needed
- Data acquisition and ability to organize and summarize results is critical
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently and good team orientation
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)