Compliance Specialist (Healthcare, Pharma MNC, Ethics, Policies, Training)
- The candidate needs to develops and/or implements the corporate compliance programme across South East Asia markets, co-ordinating with others where necessary.
- Works to adapt / implement corporate policies and procedures.
- Provides compliance guidance, advice and support to Area Leaders.
- Conducts compliance due diligence reviews of third parties and compliance vetting of specific transactions.
- Engages in risk assessment exercises and business projects to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Helps identify monitoring needs and perform monitoring activities to minimize compliance risks.
- Conducts reviews and investigations on specific compliance issues.
- In addition, the post holder will implement the corporate ethics programme in the Japan, adapting the programme where necessary and providing ethics training and support.
1. Compliance Policies and Procedures
• Ensure International policies, procedures and standards are implemented locally in the country. Establish and maintain the training matrix for countries and monitor training completed.
• Work closely with the regional, international compliance representatives, leadership team and functional leadership teams to understand the risk environment and implement adequate compliance policies, procedures and standards across the business.
• Provide feedback and monitoring data to Regional Area Leads and functional leadership teams with advice on best practice
• Provide guidance on compliance expectations and review both internal and third party controls and standards and work with relevant teams to resolve any issues.
• Responsible to report annual transparency reporting in accordance to local regulation
2. Compliance Training and Monitoring Programme
• Develop and provide relevant, engaging and interactive compliance training for employees and with business partners’ employees or agents, as appropriate.
• Ensure training materials are effectively and accurately communicated to employees or agents. Update business divisions and other support functions, as appropriate, on relevant compliance news, alerts and other developments.
• Support compliance monitoring programme across markets with the focus on prevention of compliance issues and appropriate risk management. Perform monitoring, awareness and education activities across the company.
• e-LMS Administrator for JAPAC
3. Commercial Support
• Provide guidance and advice to various teams in country, across business division, pro-actively supporting compliance matters to minimize risk.
• Conduct ongoing risk assessment of third party activities and any other areas of activity that require regular review. Conduct routine and ad hoc reviews and resolve noted issues.
• Conduct due diligence activities as needed for both current and new third parties in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Min recognized University degree or equivalent (Finance, business or legal)
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or related industries will be added advantage
• Relevant experience working in a compliance role
• Experience in establishing and running compliance programmes for ABAC risk
• Experience in developing and delivering training
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Pharma Compliance - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd