Compliance Risk Specialist (Banking, Overseas Posting)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Design, develop and execute a compliance monitor program and policies to cultivate a continuous business processes improvement environment within the organization
- Disseminate and maintain policies and procedures related to compliance activities to facilitate client’s requirement and comply to regulatory requirement
- Advise stakeholder's policies, processes and guidelines which can impact onto services provided by the company to its clients.
- Understand, updated and facilitate new/ updated regulatory requirement within the organization to comply regulatory requirement
- Escalate compliance issues with relevant parties and recommending appropriate resolution measures.
- Validate user acceptance testing and coordinate process changes for new code releases
- Prepare periodical Compliance related report including regulatory status, implementation progress, assessment and etc.
- Min Degree in Finance/Banking/Audit
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in Banking/Financial Services industry working experience or compliance functions
- Basic understanding of client business industry and knowledge of compliance program design/techniques
- Good auditing and reporting skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd