Compliance Officer - Private Wealth / KYC / AML (Foreign Bank, Up to $3,300)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Conduct quality review and processing of client account openings, including KYC, CDD, EDD.
- To liaise with customers, local and overseas Relationship Managers on document verification.
- Receive and respond to customer queries.
- Perform day-to-day account administration including vetting of documents, data maintenance and performing recording confirmation with the clients.
- Provide proactive and effective support to the private wealth business in Singapore, including working with the RM, PM to support key implementation of new initiatives, products and system testing as well as handle client relations, enquiries and administration tasks.
- Min. 6-12 months of experience in KYC / AML / Account documentation / RM support
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd