Compliance officer (Periodic review)
1 year contract (Full-time) compliance officer under For Periodic Review team, reporting to Head of Periodic Review, Compliance
$3500 to $4900
- Escalate newly identified risk indicators or unusual transaction patterns during course of reviews per internal policy
- Transaction review and conduct name screenings (Google, World check, Factiva)
- Provide administrative, ad-hoc support and be the single point of contact/case manager for Front Office on periodic reviews to the team.
- Foster a positive Compliance culture within the Bank through advice, communication and training
- At least 1 years of experience in conducting KYC periodic review or due diligence checks, including exposure in the private wealth environment.
- Prior experience in cover KYC due diligence review checks (including Source of Wealth, Source of Funds checks and obtaining relevant corroborative evidences) is a must.
- Should possess good analytical skills and able to independently perform in-depth analysis on Compliance related matters, particularly on Client Periodic Review.
Please state the following in the resume in words format.
- Number of year(s) of experience in Private bank
- Number of year(s) of experience doing name screening
- Your availability
- Current and expected salary
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17198
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538