Compliance officer (Periodic review)
1 year contract (Full-time) compliance officer under For Periodic Review team, reporting to Head of Periodic Review, Compliance
$3500 to $4900
- Escalate newly identified risk indicators or unusual transaction patterns during course of reviews per internal policy
- Transaction review and conduct name screenings (Google, World check, Factiva)
- Provide administrative, ad-hoc support and be the single point of contact/case manager for Front Office on periodic reviews to the team.
- Foster a positive Compliance culture within the Bank through advice, communication and training
- At least 1 years of experience in conducting KYC periodic review or due diligence checks, including exposure in the private wealth environment.
- Prior experience in cover KYC due diligence review checks (including Source of Wealth, Source of Funds checks and obtaining relevant corroborative evidences) is a must.
- Should possess good analytical skills and able to independently perform in-depth analysis on Compliance related matters, particularly on Client Periodic Review.
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538