- Assist in the execution of compliance and strategy for the company, report to the Manager of Compliance
- Preparing reports on compliance findings and business recommendation to mitigate the risk.
- Conduct compliance review covering key aspects of business operations.
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of controls and evaluate the risk exposure.
- Assist to develop communication and training programs for staff.
- Ensure the execution of recommendations are documented and implemented.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Business or related discipline.
- Min 3 years in audit or relevant experience.
- Experience in ACL (Audit Command Language) / BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) will be advantageous.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd