Compliance Manager - RETAIL - S$5000
World leading retailer invites dynamic and professional individual to join the group as Compliance Manager!
Budget for this role: S$5000
- Responsible for ensuring that the company is conducting its business in full compliance of with all national and international laws, including regulations.
- Creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures and best practices within the industry.
- Apply and interpret audit and compliance requirements for various departments.
- Interact with external auditors or government agencies on matters related to audits of the organization's internal controls, and assess potential fraud activity, plus develop fraud detection tools as well as do any GAP analysis on best practices and make sure that there is a robust risk and compliance framework in the organization.
- Main Point of Contact between internal stakeholders and Singapore Custom for Compliance matters.
- Masters or Degree preferred with relevant discipline suitable for compliance
- High level of integrity, professionalism and perseverance; must be empathetic and willing to listen
- Working experience 5 years in compliance, legal or other government agencies or relevant field
- Must be highly analytical, able to perform audits, implement company policies and design control system
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd