- Analyzing and reporting on ISO specific KPIs
- Liaise with external parties and colleagues from different jurisdiction in managing such systems
- Providing support, advice, and training in managing the ISO system requirements
- Manage bribery risk via specific Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABAC) program-related project activities such as ISO 37001 development and implementation.
- Develop appropriate internal controls, policies and procedures designed to ensure that all applicable compliance needs are met.
- Evaluate business activities and third parties’ due diligence such as vendors and business partners to assess compliance risk from ABAC perspective.
- Provide training and education on the compliance framework and relevant corporate policies.
- Coordinate and assist in the bribery risk assessment, review and action planning processes for the business units with the focus on identification of the key risk exposures and mitigating action plans.
- Review and monitor the risk action plans on a regular basis through communication with the various risk coordinators/risk owners.
- Assist in the maintaining and updating of company’s policies including the ABAC policy, Code of Best Practices, etc.
- Assist with the Company’s ISO 9001 requirement
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s or Professional Degree in Business / Commerce/ Accountancy / Law / Economics / Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of related working experience in compliance / ISO role
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required.
- Possesses critical thinking ability and ability to collaborate across functions with different levels of stakeholders.
- A team player, pro-active and able to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills, research, writing, editing and proofreading skills are required.
Recruitment Agency License No. 16C8003
Koh Victor- EA Personnel Number: R1106412
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to our collection, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Jade Clover (SEA) Pte Ltd