Our client is a subsidiary of a leading European company. They are prominent in the healthcare sector and have a strong foothold in Asia-Pacific.
While their sales in the region is thriving, they continue to meet the demands by working towards producing excellence for their customers.
They are currently hiring a Compliance personnel to assist in APAC.
- Ensure the Compliance Program is implemented efficiently
- Manage team members in the region
- Consistent training on the Compliance Program
- Handle matters pertaining to anti-bribery and corruption
- Keep abreast of laws, regulations and industry developments
- Manage senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of compliance and risk management experience
- Prior working knowledge of US FCPA, UK Bribery Act, and anti-bribery laws
Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No: 16S8107EA | Personnel Registration No: R1763998
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd