- Responsible for AML / CFT matters.
- Conduct due diligence checks on corporations / individuals.
- Conduct Balanced Scorecard audit for financial consultants. This includes sales advisory auditing, grading and reporting to MAS.
- Perform detailed monitoring of company training and competency framework / standards.
- Perform detailed monitoring of representatives' sales advisory processes.
- Act as the main liaison officer with MAS.
- Ensure marketing materials comply with laws / regulations and company guidelines.
- Handle customer complaints which would involve investigation and report writing.
- Act as the Data Protection Officer for the company.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma and above.
- Candidates with relevant experience (preferably in the insurance industry) will have an added advantage.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Maintain high standard of accuracy in work.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of English.
- Able to multi-task and perform under stress.
- Working Location: Paya Lebar Square
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festival), overseas staff outing, birthday vouchers, medical and insurance benefit etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via JobsCentral portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
SingCapital Pte Ltd