The role of a Compliance Executive in Qoo10 is very unique. Our Compliance Executives deal with legal issues, risk management, investigates problems to discover solutions, and also conduct routine monitoring to ensure the quality within our platform.
Qoo10 is looking for passionate individuals who can master our unique system quickly and propose creative ideas to improve the system
What will you be doing?
- Apply business knowledge, awareness of known risk patterns, and use of system validation tools to pass/cancel orders
- Use of platform tools to detect and prevent suspicious behaviours from buyers and sellers
- Identify and analyse fraudulent patterns
- "Think outside the box”, attempting to stimulate unanticipated user behaviour, and determine and locate any weaknesses or faults in the system.
- Propose preventative measures and enhancements to improve platform tools
- Work with customer service and account managers to resolve escalations
Who are we looking for?
- Strong observation skills and capable problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to Speak & Write in Korean Language
- Comfortable with working/analysing large amounts of data using Excel and platform tool
- Customer Service orientated.
- Meticulous with strong observation skills to check/monitor transactions.
- Ability to deal comfortably with daily recurring tasks
- Candidates with knowledge and experience with fraud analysis and prevention or/
- Working experience in the banking sector or ecommerce platform (transaction screening and risk departments) will have added advantages.
- Experience in communicating with customers will be an added advantage.
- 1 position available
Qoo10 Pte Ltd