- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Flexible working options
Our client is a multi-million dollar agency within a trusted financial firm. The Agency think out of the box, go the extra mile and support employees with special platforms.
The successful Financial Consultant will have the option to take on either the Management Route, towards the path of becoming an agency leader of your own agency, or continuing the Sales Route, towards promotion as a Senior Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all aspects of compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identifying current/potential compliance issues and ensuring these are appropriately escalated so that appropriate remedial actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and updating compliance policies and procedures.
- Monitoring regulatory developments, analysing their business impact and updating policies and procedures to reflect these in collaboration with team members.
- Conducting training on compliance matters to raise compliance awareness across the organisation.
- You have at least 1 year experience, including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
- Min. age 21 and above, in accordance to MAS regulation.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd