Compliance Executive (Healthcare/Community Care, Up to $3.5K)
- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The incumbent will support the compliance function by performing compliance reviews to ensure that the operations and business transactions of the Organization adhere to all relevant regulations and internal policies & procedures. The goal will be to ensure that the Organization operates in a legal, ethical and compliant manner while delivering the health and community care services.
- Maintains the Assurance Map and the Compliance Obligations Register.
- Plans and executes compliance reviews to ensure adherence to the Organization’s policies and procedures and is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures.
- Evaluates the efficiency of controls and partner with process owners to improve them continuously.
- Conducts investigation on compliance issues.
- Collaborates with internal or external auditors as needed.
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Prepares reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Educates and trains employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Provide secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC).
- Degree in Business Administration, Organisation Development or related discipline.
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant experiences in Risk Management and Compliance, preferably from Healthcare or Non-Profit Organization/Community care setting.
- Experience in conducting training for small/mid-sized groups.
- Possess working experience in Audit, Accounting, ISO or QA.
- Ability to understand broad business issues.
- Meticulous, with good analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to interacts well with all levels of employees.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16959.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD