Compliance Director | Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 7-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Supports the Singapore Compliance Head of Global Private Bank (GPB) and provides FCC advice, guidance, and support to the management teams.
- Assists the Compliance Head in the development, deployment, and continued oversight of globally consistent Compliance policy for business units and ensure that all entities develop and maintain the highest standards by following both the letter and the spirit of the relevant regulatory requirements, Group Standards Manual, Fiduciary and Legal and the Compliance FIMs.
- Works directly with the Global Compliance team to make sure that as a business any new products/services are aligned to the Global Standards framework and meet all the necessary RC and FCC requirements.
- You will be accountable for building robust compliance coverage for Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance for the company.
- Setting policies and standards to cover compliance issues.
- Supports company line management in discharging their responsibilities to comply with applicable regulations (e.g. by reviewing new products/activities for compliance implications, identifying potential rule breaches, enforcing changes to relevant manuals to reflect regulatory requirements, monitoring the businesses for adherence to the regulations, and providing input to audit and training programs).
- Assists in identify regulatory compliance risks and performing compliance risk assessments
- Monitors regulatory change developments and potential impact of regulatory change on the MSS Business in Singapore, including performing a gap analysis and providing compliance advisory to stakeholders
- Performs and support conduct risk assessments
- Bachelor's degree in Law/Accountancy or in any related field.
- With 6 years or more experience in retail banking/private banking environment or in any regulatory bodies having direct involvement in control aspects of regulatory/product development.
- Familiarity with MAS regulations.
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated.
- Good communications, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Broad scope of knowledge of the business, including products, operations, systems, and organization.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449