Compliance/Audit Exec (Food-related)
The role provides opportunity to be involved in regional audits and experience the highly talked about industry. You will be at the forefront of ensuring that the clients are adhering to proper audit requirements.
The Compliance/Audit Executive is responsible for working independently on assigned projects. The Compliance/Audit Executive needs to demonstrate knowledge of certification requirements regulations and compliance monitoring activities to effectively perform duties that support the company compliance programme. The Compliance/Audit Executive initiates and performs periodic audits and investigations of halal operations in support of compliance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute audit schedules
- Review and investigate raised issues related to halal compliance received through regulatory agencies, internal departments, and business partners
- Serve as liaison between the consultant, regulatory agencies and client for complaint-related correspondences
- Monitor and prepare reports on compliance activities and other matters
- Complete compliance audits and monitoring of various Halal operations
- Prepare audit and investigation reports of findings and observations that identify, in detail, areas of non-compliance and risk areas for non-compliance
- Document all compliance activities in the prescribed database in accordance with the company policies and/or workflows
- Conduct timely follow-up with clients
- Provide thorough audit reports and timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients
What you need to have:
- Minimum a Diploma
- Entry level candidates with background in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry and other science-related fields are welcome to apply
- Audit experience (HACCP,ISO) is a plus but not a must.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- Ability to work remotely with less supervision
- Strong analytical, organizational skills are required.
- Ability to communicate orally with clients, regulatory agencies, management, and co-workers is crucial
- Ability to travel locally.