- Work in a company with a rich history and heritage
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside a friendly group of people
Our client is an international trust and corporate services provider. With a global outreach and a widespread international network, they are currently delivering best in class services to clients in Asia Pacific markets.
You will be responsible for :
- Partnering with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess and mitigate operational risks.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls and suggesting improvements.
- Analysing risk incidents and performing root cause analysis to identify risks and suggesting controls to mitigate these.
- Supporting the implementation of operational risk policies, practices and solutions.
- Ensuring risks, controls and procedures are documented appropriately.
- Liaising with internal/external auditors regarding internal control frameworks as required.
- Providing compliance advice to the business to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identifying current/potential compliance issues and ensuring these are appropriately escalated so that appropriate remedial actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Advising the business on any changes /updates on requirements from regulatory bodies.
- Reviewing and updating compliance policies and procedures.
- Conducting training on compliance matters to raise compliance awareness across the organisation.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining effective AML programs to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Keeping up to date on all developments and best practices relating to AML.
- You have at least 5 years experience including solid experience in a similar role.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd