You will be responsible for :
- Partnering with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess and mitigate operational risks.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls and suggesting improvements.
- Analysing risk incidents and performing Root Cause Analysis to identify risks and suggesting controls to mitigate these.
- Supporting the implementation of operational risk policies, practices and solutions.
- Ensuring risks, controls and procedures are documented appropriately.
- Liaising with Internal/External Auditors regarding internal control frameworks as required.
- Providing compliance advice to the business to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identifying current/potential compliance issues and ensuring these are appropriately escalated so that appropriate remedial actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Advising the business on any changes /updates on requirements from regulatory bodies.
- Reviewing and updating compliance policies and procedures.
- Conducting training on compliance matters to raise compliance awareness across the organisation.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining effective AML programs to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Keeping up to date on all developments and best practices relating to AML.
- You have at least 5 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Professional Services.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
What's on Offer?
- Work in a company with a rich history and heritage
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside a friendly group of people
Asiaciti Trust is an international trust and corporate services provider. For 40 years we have delivered specialist fiduciary and administrative services to individuals, intermediaries and corporations.
Asiaciti Trust has operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, the Cook Islands, Dubai, Nevis, New Zealand, Panama and Samoa. We are Asia Pacific focused with global reach, able to offer structures and solutions in almost any jurisdiction via our extensive international network.
Asiaciti Trust was established in 1978 by our founder, Graeme W Briggs. Over time the Group has expanded steadily and is now one of the most recognised and professionally respected names in the industry. We remain family owned and fully independent.
We take a long term view to strategic decision making, guided at all times by our core principles and the needs of our clients. By investing in people, infrastructure and our corporate culture, Asiaciti Trust commits itself to best in class service. We provide a stable environment, both internally and externally, engendering trust in our clients, business partners and employees. Our reputation and longevity are a testament to this approach.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd