Compliance Assistant Manager (Accreditation/ Government Sector)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Apr-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Location: Buona Vista
- Manage the performance of multiple accreditation portfolios from various industries.
- Work with businesses and guide them on their accreditation applications.
- Investigate breaches of schemes' requirements and handle feedback regarding the schemes.
- Conduct researches and analyse the trends and emerging issues that impact existing strategies and make recommendations on alternative course.
- Support the Assistant Director by supervising the team in the general operations of the department.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum Degree in Business/ Finance/ Accounts/ Law or related field.
- Experience in Accreditation/Auditing/Corporate Compliance/Legal work is required.
Interested applicants, please email your resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd