Compliance Analyst - AML Transaction Monitoring *Foreign Bank*
- Perform ongoing AML/CTF risk monitoring on clients and account transactions
- Review, analyze and dispose of ATOM alerts in accordance with predefined rules and relevant procedures.
- Obtain and upload alert analysis results and relevant material for record keeping purposes.
- Prioritize ATOM alerts and conclude the alerts
- Ensure escalation of ATOM alerts to Country Compliance is proper
- Support the Head of APAC ATOM Hub to implement and execute APAC ATOM procedure
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in AML transaction monitoring
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd