Compensation & Benefits Manager (west/5 days/up to $7K) URGENT
- An active role inthe full spectrum of Compensation and Benefits (C&B) operations, with a primary focus in supporting strategic compensation initiatives to attract,develop and retain talent. Such initiative involves executing yearly Performance Appraisals, Annual Increment and Bonuses exercises.
- To participate in the review of compensation policies such as salary structures and various incentives schemes to align with business goals.
- To communicate C&B related policies that will require drafting and designing communication materials.
- In your day-to-day work, to provide sound advice on C&B policies andpractices to HR Business Partners and business units.
- There will be opportunity to work on other portfolios like Workmen Compensation and Medical benefits claims.
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience in a large organization
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills is a pre-requisite (preferablycertified in Advanced Excel)
- Experience working with SAP HR platforms (Will be preferred)
- Good knowledge in HAY Methodology in the context of Job Evaluationand Benchmarking (will be an advantage)
- Has an analytical mind and strong aptitude for numbers
Location: Joo Koon
Headcount: up to 3000 HC
Working days & time: Regular working hours (Monday to friday)
Bonus: Aws + 1-2 months performance (Depending on experience)
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd