Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
- Flexible working options.
Our Client is a Singapore based publishing house with more than 2 decades of excellent track record in the market. More than just a publishing house, the Company provides an all-rounded service to help push a piece of work from idea to market. The Company aims to make publishing accessible and easy for both individuals and organizations.
Your main responsibility would be to develop and review the compensation schemes, taking into account current market practice and different types of remuneration resources and tools. You will also be involved in formulating and reviewing the HR policies across all levels.
You will be responsible for :
- The full spectrum of compensation and benefits function.
- Providing advice to the business on salary and compensation in line with statutory requirements as well as the Company's employee care scheme.
- Performing salary reviews based on market and sector-specific benchmarking to ensure competitiveness.
- Providing support on offer management as required.
- Overseeing and periodically reviewing the administration of benefits.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- You have at least 1 year of experience ideally in Compensation & Benefits within Media & Entertainment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are strong networker & relationship builder.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd