Compensation and Benefit Assistant Manager I 6.5k++
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 1-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- The role is primarily responsible to plan, formulate and review C&B programmes/policies to attract, motivate and retain the right talents to support business strategies.
- Lead, design and execute the full cycle of C&B processes and projects to align to company strategy.
- Identify gaps and initiate change to improve current processes and policies ensure to competitiveness within the industry.
- Partner with business units to drive total rewards initiatives including job evaluation, job grading, designing of salary structure and incentive plans, bonuses and incentives, salary review via data & market analysis and benchmarking.
- Manage annual performance cycle and annual reviews.
- Prepare budget assumptions of C&B impact and projections.
- Prepare data, participate, and review surveys.
- Keep abreast of local and global HR trends and developments and derive relevant insights from analysis and recommend enhancements.
- Participate in other ad-hoc HR projects and activities as and when assigned.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in C&B with good track record in developing and implementing Total Rewards strategies.
- Hands-on knowledge in job evaluation methodologies in large headcount organizations will be a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills.