Our client is a well-established investment company that has involvement in asset management in multiple countries.
They are currently seeking to hire a Company Secretary.
- Adopt a strategic position through providing corporate secretarial support for various portfolios within Singapore and jurisdictions worldwide
- Enforce compliance through analysing and updating regulatory requirements consistently
- Adopt a crucial role in handling and managing board/shareholders' meeting
- Lodge and file in time all necessary documents required by law
- Timely administer documents with government agencies
- Minimally 6 years of relevant experience
- Candidates part of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA) are preferred
Interested candidates may apply directly or send in your resume and contact Jamie at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for a private and confidential discussion.
Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No: 16S8107EA | Personnel Registration No: R1763998
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd