Company Driver , Town Up to $3,000
- Location: Town
- Working hours : 6 day (8.30am to 4.30pm or 3.30pm to 11.30pm)
- Salary: $3,000
- Other Benefit: Annual Leave, Bonus
- Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- Maintain assigned vehicle in good working condition to ensure safe & on-time arrival at destination
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested by owner
- Coordinates the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance by the owner to minimize service interruptions
- Perform minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle as required
- At least 3 years of personal driver experiences
- Must have Class 3 licenses
- Watchful and safety concious
- Clean driving record
- Must be punctual to work daily
- Must be able to work overtime
- Able to communicate effectively
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Jim Tee Zhi Hao
Registration No. R1875332
EA License: 06C285
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd