Community Programme Coordinator - Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
- To assist in special projects (eg, Home Care, Community care, and GP engagements) from planning to implementation.
- To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of internal and external customer/patients, with the key aim of providing excellence patient care and satisfaction.
- Point of contact for Home and community care
- Centralized point of contact for operational issues regarding Home/community care program
- Manage and coordinate patients’ appointments
- Monitor and ensure accurate billing and claims
- Manage counter/room activities to ensure staff demonstrate excellent service standards
- Handle patient feedback; escalate to service team leader/service executive when needed
- Counter assistant: Registration, Enquiry, Billing & Cashiering, Screening and Escalation
- Adhere to clinic/department and hospital policy and procedure (eg: SOP)
- Supervise and mentor junior and new staff
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Min diploma in any course
- Some internship experience in healthcare will be preferred.
- Customer Service Oriented
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd