- You are passionate about open source and the developer community
- Opportunity to venture into a new region and gain valuable experience
- Impact the success of the company and grow your career at a fast pace
Our client is a one-stop solution for online transactions. By providing a scalable transactional and analytical database, thousands of companies around the world have adopted this technology to help them scale their businesses.
In this role, you will be serving customers in APAC and cultivating a world-leading open source community. You will be expected to be agile, hands-on and hit the ground running with a go-getter mindset.
You will be responsible for :
- Advocating and promoting what’s best for the community to ensure authenticity and credibility.
- Building strong relationships with the community on technical forums, blogs, and social media to evangelize the value of the platform and encourage community contribution
- Organising meetups, hackathons, and other community events as well as building speaker bench and coordinating speakers
- Building a communication content pipeline and working with cross-functional teams to coordinate content execution and promotion.
- Managing onsite presence and delivering on event goals.
- Helping build a measurable communications platform to provide insightful metrics on content performance
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to develop content that helps drive awareness & contributions.
- Attending conferences and organizing speaking engagements at relevant events.
- Communicating community needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
- You ideally have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field
- You have at least 5 years of work experience and have built out and nurtured a forum community with a strong understanding of digital communications best practices
- You possess outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- You are a creative thinker and self-starter who is persistent and innovative.
- You are able to thrive and collaborate with peers across business functions.
- You have a growth mindset to continually assess KPIs to monitor business performance
- You are willing to undertake 15-25% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd