In this role, you will create strategies to foster a strong community and be responsible for :
- Expanding the community through continuously sourcing of relevant partners that share the company's purpose and mission
- Liaising with internal teams to organise events/initiatives that will build community spirit
- Facilitating participation on weekly/monthly topics
- Maintaining open communication with partners
You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Community Management and have a passion for education. You are a people person and are able to empathise and build rapport with others easily. You are energetic, outgoing and like to think out of the box. You have event management skills and are able to handle several multiplies responsibilities in a dynamic, evolving environment.
Our client is an established EdTech firm that is driving continuous improvement within professionals. They provide concise videos on thousands of topics and have made it convenient for individuals to learn and upgrade skills.
- Pivotal role in fostering a community within the industry
- A challenging and fulfilling role
- Endless learning opportunities
Snaphunt Pte Ltd