Community Manager / Associate
- Manage daily operation
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Help lead and train the team in the centre, including Community associate and all other staff, such as cleaners.
- Manage the centre P&L.
- Manage walk-in enquiries and guests, and bring new customers to the revolution by sharing the benefits of our co-working space.
- Manage members’ check-ins and check-outs.
- Plan, contact and manage events at the centre, attract members’ awareness of the event.
- Maintain good relationship with all vendors and building management.
- Assist and provide general day to day administrative support.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Stay updated on new products and features.
- Manage the website of this company (training provided).
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, medias and journalists.
- Strong operations and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PPT skills.
- Result and client oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Experience in social media, PR and promotional events an advantage.
- Experience in co-working, serviced office or related industry an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time