Community Engagement Temp [6months with possibility of extension]
Mon to Thurs: 8.30 am to 6pm
Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
As the Temp Officer in the Partnerships & Coordination Division, you will have the opportunity to work closely with diverse stakeholders, in communications and stakeholder engagement. This includes engaging the public at roadshows and events, and coming up with content for public education messages via digital and social media channels. You will also be required to provide administrative support to the Division such as events management, arranging for meetings and tracking of project timelines.
- Diploma Holder and above.
- Possesses relevant work experience handling social media pages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and efficiently.
- An inquisitive mind with good communication, interpersonal skills and a sense of responsibility.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Able to commit for at least 6 months.
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd