Community Engagement Executive
Working closely in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders of AHL, the Community Engagement Executive plays an active role to meet AHL overall strategic objectives , current and future partnership with the community to co-create an eco-system to empower Persons with Dementia to Live well.
Engage and enthuse strategic community partners, volunteers, and donors to co-create and champion the cause supporting the strategic intents and quality services of AHL which include
Strategic recruiment, training, co-ordination to grow a pool of informed volunteers and strategic partners for various initiatives in and out of AHL
Strategize and organize AHL wide events and fund raising events.
- Manage recognition and appreciation to community partners, volunteers, and donors.
- Keep abreast of changing needs of AHL and review AHL-community partnership strategies.
Planning and co-facilitate outings for Residents and host visits to the Lodge
Draft grant proposals and enhance fund raising efforts of the Lodge
Maintain a database of strategic partners, volunteers, and donors.
- Degree or a Diploma in Business & Social Enterprise, Mass Communicaton or equivalent
- Matured, resilient and hungry to learn with a strong mission to serve
- A self starter and have strong inter-personal skills
- Dynamic, resourceful, excellent problem solving skills able to work independently and with
- Able to attend to events outside normal working hours when needed
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review