- Positive and dynamic working environment
- Career Progression
- Leadership Opportunity
Joining us will be a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
- Responsible in developing as well as executing organization’s communications programs and strategy
- Develop and implement public relations strategies to achieve overall business objective.
- Making use of various communications channels to disseminate necessary information to relevant stakeholders
- Management of all PR activities and organise any critical events whenever necessary.
- Ensure that all core messages and visions are conveyed throughout the organization appropriately and effectively
- Integrate relevant materials into the respective campaigns to ensure awareness and brand leadership
- Content creation: (including but not limited to) speeches and ability to present confidently to clients.
- Work with relevant parties in developing communication collaterals for employees
- Develop and manage social media contents
- Candidates should preferably bring along a Degree in Business or any equivalent professional qualifications.
- Brings along at least 1 year of working experience in the Communications function
- Team player and able to adapt into a fast paced environment
- Public Relations experience with excellent English proficiency is essential
- Strong coordination, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Tactical understanding of major social media platforms
- Deadline-driven, highly organized, with strong attention to detail