Communications Manager - Maternity Cover | MNC Bank | $10k
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Responsibilities encompass the full spectrum of communications activities including executing on the external and internal leadership communication plans.
The role holder will work in close partnership with senior business leaders in-country and Communications colleagues in regional and country communications teams to execute global and regional plans in-country
Support the delivery of impactful employee communications
- Plan and implement effective employee communications programmes that support the Private Banking and Commercial Banking businesses in Singapore
- Deliver internal campaigns and news, including ensuring important business insight and information is communicated to colleagues
- Support organizational change and business transformation through strategic communications planning and implementation
Creating engaging content
- Identify stories that will help bring information and data to life in a way that will resonate with the audience
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of different communications channels and identify and selects which to use and when.
- Ensure content and messages are regularly updated in order that they remain valid.
Building, protecting and promoting our reputation
- Support the Singapore team in the delivery of the media relations strategy
- Respond quickly to a crisis, escalating appropriately and advising the business on reputation risk, calmly guiding them through what they should and should not communicate.
Strict adherence to the global Media Relations Governance Policy
Customers / Stakeholders
- Proactively builds relationships with key local stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications or any related field
- Relevant experience in communications and understanding of the financial sector, media environment and culture.
- Proven ability to operate within a global matrix and prioritise competing demands.
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills and ability to produce clear, engaging narrative.
- Good interpersonal skills and personal presence/credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Strategic planning and project management skills.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374